Dreams never come true.  

Posted by kumar Raj N in


06 July 08 : Yep my dreams are really krazy,where i portray myself from being spiderman to new Hancock. Not to forget Sometimes i have even taken on biggest ghosts single handedly and beaten them hardly down to the earth. By now you would have gazed about me,what kind of dreams i get.

It's really one of the morning to be remembered in my life,around 6am in the month of july and i am standing in front of famous coffee shop - Choolaimedu with my friend to refresh myself from big sleep.And there's lady who is wearing red sarree walking towards me with files and bags in her hands. who grabs my attention , I find her really gorgeous and feel like she is my dream girl for this century. Hmmm...Man to my surprise she turned out to be beautiful actress - Rekha(BhanuRekha). My heart was pumping just like Michael Schumacher's ferrari car and i make up my mind all of sudden to propose her forgetting that she is too old for me,well everyone is BLIND when they fall in four letter word "LOVE".
I reached near by her and she give's me very sweet(Angel) smile and i am bowled over by that as usual and started chatting to her asking what she thinks about Love,Life and Chennai. Well she was talking non-stop and i was getting myself ready to say " I LOVE YOU - REKHA". And the moment when i thought of saying my love to her she disappoint's me by saying you are like my son and i have two son's of your age,who are just naughty like you. Well by then we reached bus stop and she took Bus Number # 47D to reach her office in Adyar. Finally she says catch you in evening for coffee at same place and she moves on . And then i woke up to say myself that it was really "Sad ending to my dream Love story", well it happens in life.
Gotta move on !
Even though my dreams have never come true,I would say this was really the best dream of the JULY month.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 3:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

what a fantastic dream. You should be called as dreaming dude... ;-)

July 16, 2008 at 10:33 PM

Post a Comment