Life is Back.  

Posted by kumar Raj N in


02 July 2008:Let me start again from where from i signed off, As it has been almost 226 days that i havent blogged on anything. My last post was on children's day i believe where i posted a article on Aamir khan - who is called Mr.Perfectionist in bollywood industry. Seen with small kids enjoying on childrens day eve Aamir was promoting his movie - TZP.
And the next morning when i woke up and tried to access my blogger account . Everything turned out of box and i was left clueless about who had changed my gmail account settings. Then i knew for sure somebody has hacked my whole stuff online.
And then lost my interest in blogging and never touched upon on anything. But lately when my colleagues in office started writing blogs on marketing ,health, movies,etc. Thats when i wanted to do some write up on internet to improve my writing skills and was really confused on the topic part? Asked myself shall i write on Bollywood or Hollywood same as my previousblogs or IPL -which happens to be new era in cricket. Believe me it was really tough chioce to make,but i choose to do something which would gimme some happiness to cheer about in days to come. I wanted to record or document things happening around me , my family and my friends from day to day, time to time. As there's only one thing which is always their in human life - "Changes". Having a documetary - kind of diary on my past, present and future is something me and my parents , wife , son and daughter would love to know about this great human being on earth .

I feel very happy that i have started blogging again and hope to continue ! As Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 4:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi Raj,Your blog concept is very good. It would be more interesting if you can keep posting your life on a daily basis. " All the very best from gachi86 "

July 9, 2008 at 2:07 PM

Post a Comment